Lesson: Lesson: Treehouse Page Design and Content Guidelines
Lesson: Treehouse Page Design and Content Guidelines
- If you do not already have a copy, print out
a copy of View Assessing Standard Treehouse Page Design and Content Guidelines Assessing Standard ToL Page Design and Content Guidelines Worksheet.
- View one or both treehouse pages (depending on time) that conform to ToL design and content standards on the page Treehouse Page Design and Content
View the treehouse pages that do not follow ToL design and content guidelines.
- Complete #1 on the worksheet. List at least 5 reasons why these pages follow the ToL design and content guidelines.
View the treehouse pages that have been edited to follow design guidelines but could still use some content improvements.
- Complete #2 on the worksheet. List at least 3 reasons why the pages do not follow ToL design and content guidelines.
Go over your work with your class.
- List at least two content improvements that could be made to each page.
About This Page
University of Arizona
Correspondence regarding this page should be directed to Lisa Schwartz at
Page copyright © 2005 Lisa Schwartz
Treehouses are authored by students, teachers, science enthusiasts, or professional scientists. Anyone can sign up as a treehouse contributor and share their knowledge and enthusiasm about organisms. Treehouse contributions are checked for general accuracy and quality by teachers and ToL editors, but they are not usually reviewed by expert scientists. If you spot an error, please get in touch with the author or the teacher. For more information about quality control of Tree of Life content, see Status of Tree of Life Pages.