- Cinclosoma punctatum (Spotted Quail-thrush)
- Cinclosoma castanotum (Chestnut-backed Quail-thrush)
- Cinclosoma cinnamomeum (Cinnamon Quail-thrush)
- Cinclosoma castaneothorax (Chestnut-breasted Quail-thrush)
- Cinclosoma ajax (Painted Quail-thrush)
Del Hoyo, J., A. Elliot, and D. Christie, eds. 2007. Handbook of the Birds of the World. Volume 12: Picathartes to Tits and Chickadees. Lynx Edicions.
Gill, F. and M. Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press.
Page copyright © 2008
Page: Tree of Life Cinclosoma. Quail-Thrushes. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 23 June 2008
- Content changed 23 June 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Cinclosoma. Quail-Thrushes. Version 23 June 2008 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Cinclosoma/79199/2008.06.23 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/