- Anser cygnoides (Swan Goose)
- Anser fabalis (Taiga Bean Goose)
- Anser serrirostris (Tundra Bean Goose)
- Anser brachyrhynchus (Pink-footed Goose)
- Anser anser (Greylag Goose)
- Anser albifrons (Greater White-fronted Goose)
- Anser erythropus (Lesser White-fronted Goose)
- Anser indicus (Bar-headed Goose)
Ruokonen, M., L. Kvist and J. Lumme. Close relatedness between mitochondrial DNA from seven Anser goose species. Journal of Evolutionary Biology 13:532–540.
Ruokonen, M., K. Litvin, and T. Aarvak. 2008. Taxonomy of the bean goose–pink-footed goose. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 48(2):554-562.
About This Page
Page copyright © 2006
Page: Tree of Life Anser. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 07 March 2007
- Content changed 07 March 2007
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2007. Anser. Version 07 March 2007 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Anser/89136/2007.03.07 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/