- Conopophaga lineata (Rufous Gnateater)
- Conopophaga cearae (Ceara Gnateater)
- Conopophaga aurita (Chestnut-belted Gnateater)
- Conopophaga roberti (Hooded Gnateater)
- Conopophaga peruviana (Ash-throated Gnateater)
- Conopophaga ardesiaca (Slaty Gnateater)
- Conopophaga castaneiceps (Chestnut-crowned Gnateater)
- Conopophaga melanops (Black-cheeked Gnateater)
- Conopophaga melanogaster (Black-bellied Gnateater)
Gill, F. and M. Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press.
Ridgely, R. S., and G. Tudor. 1994. The Birds of South America. Volume 2. The Suboscine Passerines. University of Texas, Austin.
Whitney, B.M. 2003. Family Conopophagidae (Gnateaters). Pages 732-748 in Handbook of the Birds of the World. Vol. 8: Broadbills to Tapaculos. J. del Hoyo, A. Elliot, and D. Christie, eds. BirdLife International and Lynx Editions, Cambridge, UK and Barcelona.
Page copyright © 2007
Page: Tree of Life Conopophaga. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 05 December 2007
- Content changed 05 December 2007
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2007. Conopophaga. Version 05 December 2007 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Conopophaga/67984/2007.12.05 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/