- Forpus cyanopygius (Mexican Parrotlet)
- Forpus passerinus (Green-rumped Parrotlet)
- Forpus xanthopterygius (Blue-winged Parrotlet)
- Forpus conspicillatus (Spectacled Parrotlet)
- Forpus modestus (Dusky-billed Parrotlet)
- Forpus coelestis (Pacific Parrotlet)
- Forpus xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrotlet)
Pacheco, J. F. and Whitney, B. M. 2006. Mandatory changes to the scientific names of three neotropical birds. Bull. Brit. Ornithol. Club 126: 242-244.
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Forpus. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 31 August 2007
- Content changed 11 February 2009
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2009. Forpus. Version 11 February 2009 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Forpus/91676/2009.02.11 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/