- Leptopogon amaurocephalus (Sepia-capped Flycatcher)
- Leptopogon superciliaris (Slaty-capped Flycatcher)
- Leptopogon rufipectus (Rufous-breasted Flycatcher)
- Leptopogon taczanowskii (Inca Flycatcher)
Bates, J. M. and R. M. Zink. 1994. Evolution into the Andes: molecular evidence for species relationships in the genus Leptopogon. Auk 111:507–515.
Page copyright © 2007
Page: Tree of Life Leptopogon. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 28 November 2009
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2009. Leptopogon. Version 28 November 2009 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Leptopogon/84516/2009.11.28 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/