- Nyctyornis athertoni (Blue-bearded Bee-eater)
- Nyctyornis amictus (Red-bearded Bee-eater)
- Meropogon forsteni (Purple-bearded Bee-eater)
- Merops (Black-headed Bee-eater and relatives)
Marks, B. D., J. D. Weckstein, and R. G. Moyle. 2007. Molecular phylogenetics of the bee-eaters (Aves: Meropidae) based on nuclear and mitochondrial DNA sequence data. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 45(1):23-32.
Page copyright © 2008
Page: Tree of Life Meropidae. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 27 June 2008
- Content changed 27 June 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Meropidae. Version 27 June 2008 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Meropidae/26433/2008.06.27 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/