- Phyllomyias fasciatus (Planalto Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias griseiceps (Sooty-headed Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias griseocapilla (Grey-capped Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias weedeni (Yungas Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias urichi (Urich's Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias sclateri (Sclater's Tyrannulet)
- Phyllomyias nigrocapillus (Black-capped Tyrannulet)
Herzog, S.B., Kessler, M, and Balderrama, J.A. 2008. A new species of tyrannulet (Tyrannidae: Phyllomyias) from Andean foothills in nw Bolivia and adjacent Peru. Auk 125: 265-276.
Ohlson, J., J. Fjeldså, and P. G. P. Ericson. 2008. Tyrant flycatchers coming out in the open: Phylogeny and ecological radiation of Tyrannidae (Aves, Passeriformes). Zoologica Scripta 37:315-335.
Tello, J. G., R. G. Moyle, D. J. Marchese, and J. Cracraft. 2009. Phylogeny and phylogenetic classification of the tyrant flycatchers, cotinga, manakins, and their allies (Aves: Tyrannides). Cladistics 25:1-39.
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Phyllomyias. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 28 November 2009
- Content changed 28 November 2009
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2009. Phyllomyias. Version 28 November 2009 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Phyllomyias/84370/2009.11.28 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/