- Cyanoramphus saisseti (Red-crowned Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus cookii (Norfolk Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus unicolor (Antipodes Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus auriceps (Yellow-crowned Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus forbesi (Chatham Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus malherbi (Malherbe's Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus novaezelandiae (Red-fronted Parakeet)
- Cyanoramphus hochstetteri (Reischek’s Parakeet)
Boon, W.M., Kearvell, J.C., Daugherty, C.H. and Chambers, G.K. 2000. Molecular systematics of New Zealand Cyanoramphus Parakeets: conservation of Orange-fronted and Forbes' Parakeets. Bird Conserv. Int. 10:211-239.
Christidis, L. and Boles, W.E. 2008. Systematics and Taxonomy of Australian Birds. CISRO Publishing, Collingwood, VIC, Australia.
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Cyanoramphus. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 31 August 2007
- Content changed 28 August 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Cyanoramphus. Version 28 August 2008 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Cyanoramphus/91484/2008.08.28 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/