- Drymophila ferruginea (Ferruginous Antbird)
- Drymophila rubricollis (Bertoni's Antbird)
- Drymophila genei (Rufous-tailed Antbird)
- Drymophila ochropyga (Ochre-rumped Antbird)
- Drymophila malura (Dusky-tailed Antbird)
- Drymophila squamata (Scaled Antbird)
- Drymophila devillei (Striated Antbird)
- Drymophila caudata (Long-tailed Antbird)
Bates JM, Hackett SJ, Goerck JM. 1999. High levels of mitochondrial DNA differentiation in two lineages of antbirds Drymophila and Hypocnemis. Auk 116:1093-1106.
Page copyright © 2007
Page: Tree of Life Drymophila. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 05 December 2007
- Content changed 05 December 2007
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2007. Drymophila. Version 05 December 2007 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Drymophila/85924/2007.12.05 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/