- Lepidocolaptes leucogaster (White-striped Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes souleyetii (Streak-headed Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes angustirostris (Narrow-billed Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes affinis (Spot-crowned Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes lacrymiger (Montane Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes squamatus (Scaled Woodcreeper )
- Lepidocolaptes albolineatus (Lineated Woodcreeper)
- Lepidocolaptes falcinellus (Scalloped Woodcreeper)
Garcia-Moreno, J. and J. M. C. da Silva. 1997. An interplay between forest and non-forest South American avifaunas suggested by a phylogeny of Lepidocolaptes woodcreepers (Dendrocolaptinae). Studies on Neotropical Fauna and Environment 32(3):164-173.
Page copyright © 2007
Page: Tree of Life Lepidocolaptes. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 05 December 2007
- Content changed 05 December 2007
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2007. Lepidocolaptes. Version 05 December 2007 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Lepidocolaptes/86432/2007.12.05 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/