- Lepidothrix coronata (Blue-crowned Manakin)
- Lepidothrix isidorei (Blue-rumped Manakin)
- Lepidothrix coeruleocapilla (Cerulean-capped Manakin)
- Lepidothrix nattereri (Snow-capped Manakin)
- Lepidothrix vilasboasi (Golden-crowned Manakin)
- Lepidothrix iris (Opal-crowned Manakin)
- Lepidothrix serena (White-fronted Manakin)
- Lepidothrix suavissima (Orange-bellied Manakin)
Cheviron, Z. A., S. J. Hackett, and A. P. Capparella. 2005. Complex evolutionary history of a Neotropical lowland forest bird (Lepidothrix coronata) and its implications for historical hypotheses of the origin of Neotropical avian diversity. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 36(2):338-357.
Cheviron, Z. A., S. J. Hackett, and R. T. Brumfield. 2006. Sequence variation in the coding region of the melanocortin-1 receptor gene (MC1R) is not associated with plumage variation in the Blue-crowned Manakin (Lepdothrix coronata). Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series B 273:1613-1618.
Page copyright © 2009
Page: Tree of Life Lepidothrix. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 28 November 2009
- Content changed 28 November 2009
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2009. Lepidothrix. Version 28 November 2009 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Lepidothrix/84002/2009.11.28 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/