- Rallus longirostris (Clapper Rail)
- Rallus elegans (King Rail)
- Rallus wetmorei (Plain-flanked Rail)
- Rallus limicola (Virginia Rail)
- Rallus aequatorialis (Ecuadorian Rail)
- Rallus semiplumbeus (Bogota Rail)
- Rallus antarcticus (Austral Rail)
- Rallus aquaticus (Water Rail)
- Rallus indicus (Brown-cheeked Rail)
- Rallus caerulescens (African Rail)
- Rallus madagascariensis (Madagascar Rail)
Rasmussen, P.C. and Anderton, J.C. 2005. Birds of South Asia: the Ripley Guide. Barcelona, Spain: Lynx Edicions.
Taylor, B. 1998. Rails: A Guide to the Rails, Crakes, Gallinules and Coots of the World. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
Page copyright © 2007
Page: Tree of Life Rallus. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 31 August 2007
- Content changed 27 August 2008
Citing this page:
Tree of Life Web Project. 2008. Rallus. Version 27 August 2008 (temporary). http://tolweb.org/Rallus/90139/2008.08.27 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/