Appias (Catophaga) zarinda described in Pieris
Flame AlbatrossAndrew V. Z. Brower
- zarinda zarinda (Boisduval, 1836) Sulawesi, Kep. Kabaena, Kep. Tukangbesi, Kep. Banggai
- = Pieris fatime Snellen van Vollenhoven, 1866
- zarinda bouruensis (Wallace, 1867) Buru
- zarinda phestus (Westwood, 1888) Kep. Talisei, Kep. Sangihe
- zarinda sulana (Fruhstorfer, 1899) Mangole (Kep. Sula) (= zarinda zarinda?)
Yata, O., J. E. Chainey and R. I. Vane-Wright. 2010. The golden and Mariana albatrosses, new species of pierid butterflies, with a review of the subgenus Appias (Catophaga) (Lepidoptera). Systematic Entomology 35: 764-800.
Correspondence regarding this page should be directed to Andrew V. Z. Brower at
Page copyright © 2010
Page: Tree of Life Appias (Catophaga) zarinda described in Pieris. Flame Albatross. Authored by Andrew V. Z. Brower. The TEXT of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License - Version 3.0. Note that images and other media featured on this page are each governed by their own license, and they may or may not be available for reuse. Click on an image or a media link to access the media data window, which provides the relevant licensing information. For the general terms and conditions of ToL material reuse and redistribution, please see the Tree of Life Copyright Policies.
- First online 20 October 2010
- Content changed 20 October 2010
Citing this page:
Brower, Andrew V. Z. 2010. Appias (Catophaga) zarinda described in Pieris. Flame Albatross. Version 20 October 2010 (under construction). http://tolweb.org/Appias_%28Catophaga%29_zarinda/93881/2010.10.20 in The Tree of Life Web Project, http://tolweb.org/